Saturday, April 30, 2016

Lilly Brook Mill

Mr. W. L. Williams, who owns the mill above Leonard mill, heretofore known as Williams Mill, is preparing to put the property in first class order.  He is adding a new brick foundation corn runners, crushers etc.  The mill in the future will be known as the Lilly Brook Mills.

From the August 1888 Salisbury Advertiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment