This building is commonly known as Harry's Store in Melson. It started life as a one school house built in 1896. In the 1940's the school closed and Clarence Morris bought the building and converted it a store. Later he gave it to his brother Harry.
A scan from "Recollections; Wicomico One Room Schools". Melson school when it was school. Ruth Figgs was a teacher here in 1918.