New Grave Yard Consecrated.
DELMAR. Del., May 6 - The Rt Rev. Frederick J. Kinsman of the diocese of Delaware, assisted by the Rev. Alfred E. Race, rector of All Saints' Protestant Episcopal church, Delmar, has consecrated the grave yard called "Oak Hill," between Delmar and Whltesville. The cemetery Is surrounded by the farm lands of the late C A. Figgs, aad consists of one- half acre of land excepted In the will of the late William T. Hearn.
Above from The Morning news 07 May 1913