The Delmar Maryland High School had a newsletter called "The Booster." It was put out four times a year as a fundraiser. It was about 15 pages. Once consolidation occurred the Booster went away.
Here is the cover of the November 1937 edition
This was the year elementary students moved from the old wooden school building to the brick high school with the new addition on to it.
Here is the impression of the new school by 6th grader Jean Hastings
The Delmar Historical and Arts Society has about 6 editions from 1926 to 1942 donated by Tommy Young.